The Seeger Sessions Revival
About this event
Kellys Village Presents
Seeger Sessions Revival
Friday 20th May 2022/6pm-11pm
Tickets £15 plus booking fee
OVER 18s ONLY
The Seeger Sessions Revival – The 14-piece band ‘reviving’ the spirit, energy and musical exuberance that was Bruce Springsteen’s Seeger Sessions album and live shows.
This diverse group of talented musicians deliver a high energy 2 hour-long on-stage celebration with hits including ‘Old Dan Tucker’, ‘Jesse James’ and ‘American Land’ to name just a few.
Made up of Fiddle, Banjo, Accordion, Steel Guitar, Whistle, a thumping rhythm section, a superb virtuosic 4-piece Brass section and strong group vocal harmonies. Sit back and enjoy an evening of Traditional American Folk songs consisting of a Jambalaya of Bluegrass, Folk, Country, Dixieland, Gospel, Rock ‘N’ Roll and Rhythm & Blues.
Village Green Seats Tickets £15pp+ booking fee – This will be a mostly seated event and Village Green tickets for this day will have an allocated seat. You do not need to stay there, it just corresponds to your ticket purchase. Freedom of movement around the venue is now allowed as all restrictions have been removed.
As the Village is undergoing reconstruction during time of event release, we are only releasing 16 tables which can accommodate 6 per table. You do not have to buy the whole table, but someone else will be able to buy the remaining seats. If you want the whole table, you must purchase all seats, this way we can be fully flexible for all buyers. We may release more once we know we can accommodate it, but until then we are keeping this limited.
VIP Cabana Tickets – £15pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 8-12 for this event. This is our way of selling them as a “private box”, the fee is for the cabana for the night and you can have up to 12 people seated in it. These give you a guaranteed seat/base for the night, USB Phone Charging Points, Infrared Heaters, Coat, Bag Storage and TV.
Shared Cabanas – £15pp + booking fee – These tickets will give access to our Shared Cabanas, where you will share with other similar ticket holders. You get all the benefits like a guaranteed seat/base for the night, USB Phone Charging Points, Infrared Heaters, Coat, Bag Storage and TV.
TERMS OF SALE FOR ALL EVENTS
• Due to the removal of various Covid-19 Restrictions, we are no longer required to sell to groups/bubbles and will now be offering general admission tickets which will admit to unreserved seating or standing depending on the event type.
• Our Cabanas are designed for groups and will still be sold to parties of 10 to 12 for this particular event. These come with added benefits and extra comforts.
• Our event security has the right to refuse admission at any stage of the night, should they feel the safety of other customers is being compromised. We are all out to enjoy ourselves so please respect one another and the staff who are serving you also.
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS on any event tickets unless we are forced to either cancel the event (full refunds sent) or move the date (refund window offered if new date not suitable) due to any circumstances beyond our control.
• Food and Drink Service will be self-service at this event and customers are expected to fetch their own food and drinks orders from our on-site bar and takeaway.
• Over 18s Only – NO EXCEPTIONS
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN
Join our mailing list