The Human Touch – Irelands Best Bruce Springsteen Tribute
Another comeback from 2021 and Part 1 of our US Legends Weekend we have the return of The Human Touch, a truly fantastic Springsteen tribute
About this event
Kellys Village US Legends Weekend presents The Human Touch
Irelands Best Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
Friday 22nd July 2022, Doors 6pm
Tickets £12 plus booking fee
Over 18s Only
Coming back to Kellys after Oktoberfest 2021 to kick off our US Legends weekend is Ireland’s No 1 Bruce Springsteen tribute act.
This six-piece band is comprised of top Irish session musicians and fronted by veteran American singer and guitarist Monte Thompson. Having toured Ireland and the UK extensively since 2011, The Human Touch has played to countless packed houses, gained widespread critical acclaim and is going from strength to strength. Having developed a reputation of authenticity and outstanding musicality, The Human Touch is a high energy show and a must see spectacle for all fans of The Boss.
Don’t miss The Human Touch at Kellys Village this July! If last year was anything to go by then we are all in for a treat!
Reserved Seating Tickets – £12pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in any multiple and guarantee you a seat with a stage view. These are not private tables and may be mixed.
General Admission Tickets £12pp+ booking fee – These are for floor standing and unreserved seating. There will be limited seating in the venue and it works on a 1st come 1st served/you move, you lose basis for now. If you want a reserved seat, please get a Cabana/reserved table with a group of friends, that is what these are designed for.
VIP Cabana Tickets – £12pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 8 -12 for this event. This is our way of selling them as a “corporate box”, the fee is for the box for the night and you can have up to 12 people seated in it.
Shared Cabana Tickets – £12pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 1-7 for this event. These have all the perks of the Cabanas but you will share it with other music friends you havent yet met!
TERMS OF SALE FOR ALL EVENTS
• Due to the removal of various Covid-19 Restrictions, we are no longer required to sell to groups/bubbles and will now be offering general admission tickets which will admit to unreserved seating or standing depending on the event type.
• Our Cabanas are designed for groups and will still be sold to parties of 8 to 12 for this particular event. These come with added benefits and extra comforts.
• Our event security have the right to refuse admission at any stage of the night, should they feel the safety of other customers is being compromised. We are all out to enjoy ourselves so please respect one another and the staff who are serving you also.
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS on any event tickets unless we are forced to either cancel the event (full refunds sent) or move the date (refund window offered if new date not suitable) due to any circumstances beyond our control.
• Food and Drink Service will be self service at this event and customers are expected to fetch their own food and drinks orders from our on site bar and takeaway.
• Over 18s Only – NO EXCEPTIONS
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN
Join our mailing list