Dale Thomas Family Hypnosis Show
Get ready to laugh like you have never laughed before at Dales show. a master of hypnosis and a wizard of humour, all family friendly too!
About this event
Kellys Village presents Dale Thomas – Comedy Hypnosis
Family Friendly Special
Sunday 3rd July 2022, Doors 5pm
Tickets £5 + booking fee
A Master Of The Human Mind, Dale Thomas is regarded as Ireland’s no 1 hypnotist and Mentalist, voted best entertainer in ulster at the Book entertainment awards 2019 he travels all over Ireland performing his show.
After the pandemic quashing his shows last year Dale is keen to get into the village and hear the crowd roar with laughter. This is not your ordinary hypnotist show, expect music, dancing, laughing and of course, live hypnosis.
Reserved Seating Tickets – £5pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in any multiple and guarantee you a seat with a stage view. These are not private tables and may be mixed.
General Admission Tickets £5pp+ booking fee – These are for floor standing and unreserved seating. There will be limited seating in the venue and it works on a 1st come 1st served/you move, you lose basis for now. If you want a reserved seat, please get a Cabana/reserved table with a group of friends, that is what these are designed for.
Family Cabana Tickets – £5pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 8 -12 for this event. This is our way of selling them as a “corporate box”, the fee is for the box for the night and you can have up to 12 people seated in it.
Shared Cabana Tickets – £5pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 1-7 for this event. These have all the perks of the Cabanas but you will share it with other music friends you havent yet met!
TERMS OF SALE FOR ALL EVENTS
• Due to the removal of various Covid-19 Restrictions, we are no longer required to sell to groups/bubbles and will now be offering general admission tickets which will admit to unreserved seating or standing depending on the event type.
• Our Cabanas are designed for groups and will still be sold to parties of 8 to 12 for this particular event. These come with added benefits and extra comforts.
• Our event security have the right to refuse admission at any stage of the night, should they feel the safety of other customers is being compromised. We are all out to enjoy ourselves so please respect one another and the staff who are serving you also.
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS on any event tickets unless we are forced to either cancel the event (full refunds sent) or move the date (refund window offered if new date not suitable) due to any circumstances beyond our control.
• Food and Drink Service will be self service at this event and customers are expected to fetch their own food and drinks orders from our on site bar and takeaway.
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN
Join our mailing list