Boogie Bingo 02/07/2022
2nd Night Now Added! Fasten your seatbelts for maximum fun, we have worked hard to get Boogie Bingo to Portrush for a Summer Special.
About this event
Kellys Village presents
Boogie Bingo Part 2 –
Saturday 2nd July 2022, Doors 6pm
Tickets £13 plus booking fee
Over 18s Only
Due to the high demand for this event, we have been lucky enough to secure the Saturday night as well as the near sold-out Friday.
Eyes down for the Biggest Bingo Party Night Around!
For a night you’ll never forget, Boogie Bingo is sweeping the UK earning rave reviews across the board!
Boogie Bingo is a modern-day Bingo party event. It’s a high-energy, modern and VERY interactive including jam-packed live entertainment delivered by fun and professional hosts with support from superstar DJs!
There are lots of mega prizes to be won ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous! Be sure to be the first to experience the UK’s next entertainment craze first!
This is a show that has everything, and is for everyone! Great for groups of any size and a fully seated event, though we can’t guarantee you will be sitting much as this is an all-action night.
BINGO ✓ LIVE SINGERS ✓ CHEESY SINGALONGS ✓ DANCE-OFFS ✓ CRAZY PRIZES ✓ ON-THE-SPOT KARAOKE ✓ SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE 18-80 ✓
This is a first for the North Coast and will do doubt kick the summer off in true Kellys Village fashion.
check out the video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2c-QhnghjQ
Reserved Seating Tickets – £13pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in any multiple and guarantee you a seat with a stage view. These are not private tables and may be mixed unless you buy all 6 seats.
General Admission Tickets £13pp+ booking fee – These are for floor standing and unreserved seating. There will be limited seating in this area of the venue and it works on a 1st come 1st served/you move, you lose basis.
VIP Group Cabana Tickets – £13pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 8 -12 for this event. This is our way of selling them as a “corporate box”, the fee is for the box for the night and you can have up to 12 people seated in it.
Shared Cabana Tickets – £13pp + booking fee – These tickets need to be bought in multiples of 1-7 for this event. These have all the perks of the Cabanas but you will share it with other music friends you haven’t yet met!
TERMS OF SALE FOR ALL EVENTS
• Due to the removal of various Covid-19 Restrictions, we are no longer required to sell to groups/bubbles and will now be offering general admission tickets which will admit to unreserved seating or standing depending on the event type.
• Our Cabanas are designed for groups and will still be sold to parties of 8 to 12 for this particular event. These come with added benefits and extra comforts.
• Our event security has the right to refuse admission at any stage of the night, should they feel the safety of other customers is being compromised. We are all out to enjoy ourselves so please respect one another and the staff who are serving you also.
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS on any event tickets unless we are forced to either cancel the event (full refunds sent) or move the date (refund window offered if new date not suitable) due to any circumstances beyond our control.
• Food and Drink Service will be self-service at this event and customers are expected to fetch their own food and drinks orders from our on site bar and takeaway.
• Over 18s Only – NO EXCEPTIONS
NEVER MISS OUT AGAIN
Join our mailing list